What is Artificial Intelligence? It means the influence of machines over human. They can think and perform a particular task more quickly and perfectly than a man. Consequently, its use is growing by leaps and bounds.
Artificial intelligence (AI) actually is the imitation of human intellect in machines. In fact, the human program machines in such a way that machine can think like humans. Moreover, machines can mimic human actions.
Artificial intelligence is a branch of computer science. It refers to the development of machines exhibiting several behaviours associated with a human mind. These behaviours include visual perception, problem-solving, speech recognition, learning and planning.
Therefore, AI is a branch of computer science. Its aim is to create or develop intelligent machines. It is now an essential part of the technology industry as well as our day-to-day life. In fact, highly specialized and technical research is going on in this field.
In the first place, humans will surely commit an error. On the other hand, machines or artificial intelligence can do learning, planning, speech recognition and problem-solving. It means that machines are doing all the works that humans were doing earlier.
What is Artificial Intelligence?
To begin with, it is fundamentally a computer-based system. Actually, it can accomplish those jobs which generally need human assistance. This includes
- visual perception.
- language identification.
- speech recognition.
- decision making and etc.
All such systems we can see around ourselves that work on voice commands are mostly artificial intelligence systems.
In other words, AI is the capacity of computer science. In fact, it emphasizes to create intelligent machines. These machines will think, work and react as well as humans. However, for example, these include the following activities:
- Speech recognition.
However, the main problems of artificial intelligence are in programming computers in some fields like
- Ability to manipulate and move things.
Earlier, we need to do entire works by ourselves. But, presently, we belong to the age of artificial intelligence. It is performing our jobs not only easily but also perfectly.
Therefore, we are experiencing that machines are gradually replacing human jobs. In fact, artificial intelligence is more prompt and efficient. To tell the truth, we must show our gratitude towards it.
Examples of Artificial Intelligence:
To tell the truth, AI is widely discussed and very popular topic throughout the world of late. With the progression in technology, we are, by now, very well associated with Artificial Intelligence. In other words, we may say that it is just the beginning. Most importantly, there is every indication of robust growth in this field very shortly.
Artificial Intelligence Examples:
- Smart assistants.
- Disease mapping.
- Manufacturing robots.
- Virtual travel booking agent.
- Inter-team chat tool.
- Proactive healthcare management.
- Automated financial investing.
- Social media monitoring.
- Natural Language Processing (NLP) tools.
- Banking/Personal Finance: Mobile check deposit, Fraud prevention, Credit decisions.
- Commuting: Google’s AI-powered predictions, Ridesharing apps like Uber and Lyft, Commercial flights use an AI autopilot.
- Social Networking: Facebook, Snapchat, Instagram, Pinterest.
- Email: Spam filters, Smart email categorization.
- Online shopping: Search, Recommendations, Fraud protection.
- Grading and assessment: Plagiarism checkers, Robo-readers.
- Mobile use: Voice-to-text, Smart personal assistants.
Applications of Artificial Intelligence in use Today:
We are already using the following AI solutions which are very intelligent:
- John Paul.
- Flying Drones.
- Freelancing-The Best Online Income Opportunity.
- Network marketing, a journey towards financial freedom.
- The Scope of Network Marketing in India.
- How to Succeed in Network Marketing.
- Inspirational Network Marketing Quotes.]
Trending Artificial Intelligence Applications:
Here are some everyday examples from multiple industries. They demonstrate how technology has become pervasive in our normal lives.
- Automated Customer Support.
- Finance and Banking.
- Personalized Shopping Experience.
- Video Games.
- Music and Media Streaming.
- Security and Surveillance.
- Travel and Navigation.
- Smart Home Devices.
- Creative Arts.
- Social Media Feeds.
- Online ads Network.
- Smart Cars and Drones.
Applications of Artificial Intelligence:
Due to the evolvement of machines, humans are using AI in several fields. They are:
1)HEALTHCARE: At first, machines are able to diagnose more reliably. Moreover, their diagnosis is faster and better in comparison to humans. Therefore, artificial intelligence is helping both doctors and patients in various ways.
2)BUSINESS: In business, humans did all works previously. Now machines or artificial intelligence are doing them. It is providing better analytics along with customer relationship management. Consequently, businessmen are able to serve customers in a better way.
3)EDUCATION: In fact, it can evaluate automatically. Therefore, it is beneficial to all educators. They are getting not only more time but also serving students to fulfil all sorts of needs.
4) AUTONOMOUS VEHICLES: Further, there are cameras, automated cars, long-range radar and LIDAR with advanced tools. Indeed, they gather professional information regarding their allotted works and perform their jobs.
5)ROBOTICS: In all honesty, it is able to reduce the earlier challenges that humans faced. At first, it is able to reduce disaster as it has enabled disaster warning. Secondly, artificial intelligence or robotics is capable of significantly decreasing traffic accidents. As a result, the causalities are reducing. Consequently, it is resulting in fewer deaths.
Artificial Intelligence Applications:
In fact, artificial intelligence is benefiting humankind. Moreover, it is impacting in various fields like:
- Space Exploration.
- Artificial Creativity.
- Autonomous vehicles.
- Factual reasons to save money.
- Savings and its importance in life in life.
- Mutual fund, the best long term investment plan.
- Life Insurance Policy, importance, benefits, types.
- How to save money to live life merrily?
- Save money being a housewife.
If you wish, then you can read my writings on sleep. As a matter of fact, sleep is extremely crucial not only to keep you energetic and active throughout the day, but also for all-round benefits:
Also, know the followings causes of disturbances of sleep.
List of Applications of AI:
However, of late, we are using Artificial intelligence in almost everywhere and in every step of our life. Here are some
Typical Problems Where we are Using AI:
- Speech recognition.
- Optical character recognition.
- Face recognition.
- Handwriting recognition.
- Photo and video Manipulation.
- Artificial Creativity.
- Game theory and planning.
- Natural language processing, translation and chatterbots.
- Computer vision, virtual reality, image processing, Pixel-art scaling algorithms, image scaling.
- Nonlinear control and robotics.
- positive attitude and its importance.
- motivation a powerful emotion to do any work.
- self-esteem and its importance.
- spoken words-powers and effects in our life.
- stay motivated-22 ways to stay motivated.
- law of attractions, our attractive, magnetic power.
- how to live life to the fullest.
- how to be positive, essential for success in life.
- stress, the silent killer.
- stress management techniques, strategies, activities.]
Other Fields Where we are Implementing Artificial Intelligence:
- Data mining.
- Artificial life.
- Email spam filtering.
- Intelligent agent.
- Intelligent control.
- Bio-inspired computing.
- Automated reasoning.
- Hybrid intelligent system.
- Concept mining.
- Semantic Web.
- Wash our face for healthier and clearer skin.
- How to maintain the beauty of your face?
- Sunscreen cream.
- Flawless skin-craving of every woman.
- Hair loss worldwide concern for everyone.]
Artificial Intelligence Books:
As a matter of fact, there are many good books on artificial intelligence. Some of them are like:
- Our Final Invention: Artificial Intelligence and the End of the Human Era by James Barrat.
- Artificial Intelligence (A Very Short Introduction) by Margaret A.Boden.
- Machines of Loving Grace: The Quest for Common Ground Between Humans and Robots by John Mark off.
- Artificial Intelligence (Confronting the Revolution) by James Adams, Richard Kletter
- Machine Learning: The New AI.
- Artificial Intelligence by example by Denis Rothman.
- The WEIRD CEO (How to lead in a world dominated by Artificial Intelligence) by Charles Towers-Clark.
- Artificial Intelligence and machine learning by Chandra S.S.V.
- Superintelligence: Paths, Dangers, Strategies by Nick Bostrom
- Deep Learning with R by Google A.I researcher and Keras library creator Francois Chollet
- The AI Advantage (How to Put the Artificial Intelligence Revolution to Work) by Thomas H. Davenport.
- Fundamentals of Machine Learning for Predictive Data Analytics: Algorithms, Worked Examples, and Case Studies (The MIT Press) by John D. Kelleher, Brian Mac Namee.
- Machine Learning for Dummies by John Paul Muller and Luca Massaron.
- Artificial Intelligence- the basics by Kevin Warwick.
- The first course in artificial intelligence by Deepak Khemanihuman.
- How to Create a Mind: The Secret of Human Thought Revealed by Ray Kurzweil
- Life 3.0: Being Human in the Age of Artificial Intelligence by Max Tegmark
- Artificial Intelligence: A Modern Approach (3rd Edition) by Peter Norvig.
- Investing in a World of Big Data and Artificial Intelligence (A Review of Markets in 2018) by Hans Kullberg Qiwei Shi,
- Machine Learning for Beginners (Absolute Beginners Guide, Learning Machine and Artificial Intelligence from Scratch) by Chris Sebastian.
- Robot Ethics: The Ethical and Social Implications of Robotics by Patrick, Keith Abney, and George A. Bekey.
Artificial Intelligence Robots:
However, the bridge between artificial intelligence and robots are AI robots. Indeed, AI database regulates these robots. Most importantly, the reality is showing several pictures of science fiction where robots are outsmarting humans.
In fact, there are various robots that are advancing in technology as well as manufacturing settings.
Some Most Advanced Robots are:
To begin with, Sophia is the most advanced among the robots. Most importantly, it is the first robot with recognized citizenship. Moreover, David Hanson created her. Most importantly, she looks like a human. Besides, she can act likewise. Further, on 14.02.2016 it came in action for the first time. She possesses a lot of personality as well as tremendous guts.
The robot, most importantly, resembled famous actress Audrey Hepburn. In fact, she is globally well-known for her human-like look and activities. She can use visual data processing along with facial recognition. Above all, it is a classic example of artificial intelligence.
In fact, she gained recognition in the world because she wanted to demolish or annihilate the humans. As a matter of fact, since inception, Sophia developed herself to a great extent. Because she modified herself to a great extent since inception, so now she is looking to help humans.
She is not only able to copy human facial expressions but also many gesture and posture. Moreover, she possesses the ability to answer a few questions. Further, she is able in conversations on prefix.
Actually, she uses a natural language subsystem.
In fact, Alphabet Inc is a parent company of Google which provides her voice recognition skill. Besides she is planning to be smarter in the course of time.
At first, Hanson Robotics Cameras developed Sophia’s artificial intelligence software. Indeed, they developed such technology so that her eyes along with computer algorithms allow her to see.
She is able to maintain eye contact as well as pursue faces. Therefore, she can identify individuals.
Further, around January of 2018, Sophia was made more advanced. Now she can walk with the help of her well-designed legs.
The most beautiful humanoid robot. In fact, it is China’s first humanoid robot. ‘Jia Jia’ can take a simple conversation. Moreover, it can show specific facial expressions. Besides, she is an eerily life-like robot. Further, her creator strongly believes that it will be the future of cyborg labour in China. It is amongst the best examples of artificial intelligence.[If you wish, then you can read my writings to keep you fit and healthy. Some of them are:
- Healthy eating habits.
- The importance of food in daily life.
- Lose weight naturally.
Also, know how to benefits from the followings:
Also read the nutrients as well as the benefits of eating these fruits like:
At first, it is a Russian humanoid robot. Moreover, it can duplicate the movements of a remote operator. Besides, it can perform some actions autonomously.
This robot work as a TV News anchor.
The First Robot that can sweat.
In all honesty, it is one of the most progressive social robots in the present-day world. It is another classic example of artificial intelligence. The future family robot. It can identify moving objects as well as interact with humans. Moreover, it can understand its environment. Besides, it can recognize postures and gestures.
Another unique feature of it is that it is the most physically capable humanoid robot. It can not only walk or run but also use the stairs.
The very advanced robot that can do backflip and more. Boston Dynamics developed it. It is another latest and advanced humanoid robot. At first, it is very much mobile. Besides, it can carry items. Further, it can balance in every situation while pushed. Furthermore, it can save both weight and space.[Actually, there are several magnificent tourist attractions in both West Bengal and Sikkim. People generally visit these alluring places to enjoy the glory of Mount Kanchenjunga along with abundant scenic natural beauties. If you read these articles, then you can easily develop a tour plan.
Similarly, the followings are some popular places in Uttarakhand. Generally, the tourist’s locations are divided into two parts. One is Kumaon Himalayas. Another is Garhwal Himalayas.
However, Kumaon Himalayas attractions are.
Furthermore, the following place belongs to Garhwal Himalayas:
Another heavenly region is Himachal Pradesh. To tell the truth, people frequently travel to these places. At first, read the following places to get an overall idea.
Some other places with historical as well as religious significance. You must visit these places, at least, once in your lifetime. These places are:
Also, read the following truly weekend destinations:
In the first place, it is the most advanced robot animal. In fact, it is the first robot from Boston Dynamics. Moreover, now it is commercially available. We can use it in a lot of actions like manufacturing, delivery along with security.
The unique feature of it is that it is able to manage on uneven terrain in internal as well as external environments. It is both useful and impressive quality of it.
A NASA robot that goes to mars.
The robot that can dance.
Learn Artificial Intelligence:
In fact, Python courses are the best for beginners. Afterwards, they will gradually move to data science, machine learning and artificial intelligence. Another name is Data-Camp.
Artificial Intelligence App:
As a matter of fact, we can easily realize the various benefits the AI provides, through their apps. These apps are not only helping to improve these jobs more promptly but also consistently and reliably.
But everything contains several Pros and Cons. There are many inappropriate contents that are not correct for all age groups.[Also may try these tasty recipes at home:
If you wish, then you can taste the following dishes or recipes:
- Bengali food-a unique culinary style.
- Sikkim food: Authentic, exotic, culinary style.
- Bengali cuisine is unique and distinctive.]
Some Artificial Intelligence Apps are:
- RECENT NEWS.
- GOOGLE NOW.
- MICROSOFT PIX.
- GOOGLE ALLOW.
- SOCRATIC-MATH ANSWERS &HOMEWORK HELP.
- ELSA SPEAK.
- GOOGLE ASSISTANT.
- STIFR MAGIC CLEANER.
Artificial Intelligence course:
Top Courses and Training Programs On Artificial Intelligence in India: Ranking 2018
- CAREERS OF TOMORROW-AMITY ONLINE-P.G. DIPLOMA IN MACHINE LEARNING AND A.I.
- IIITB BANGALORE AND UPGRADE (PG PROGRAMME IN MACHINE LEARNING AND A.I).
- GREAT LEARNING-POST GRADUATE PROGRAM IN A.I. AND M.L.
- MIND MAJIX TECHNOLOGIES-A.I. CERTIFICATATION.
- IIIT HYDERABAD-TALENT SPRINT (FOUNDATION OF A.I. AND MACHINE LEARNING.
- MANIPAL PRO LEARN-P.G. CERTIFICATE PROGRAMME IN A.I. AND DEEP LEARNING
- JIGSAW ACADEMY-FULL STACK MACHINE LEARNING AND ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE.
- ZEKELABS-MASTERS IN A.I., MACHINE LEARNING AND DEEP LEARNING
- APPLIED COURSE-APPLIED MACHINE LEARNING COURSE, etc.
Artificial Intelligence Features:
As a matter of fact, we can develop new efficiency levels, create new opportunities, and solve problems with the help of AI. The key features are:
At first, it helps to change the earlier manual jobs. In fact, automated machines are taking their places. It saves not only our time but also our money.
In the first place, the cloud provides business owners with more opportunities to touch their goal. (Also read goal setting, right action for success). We may want to deploy Artificial Intelligence solutions as well as complex machine learning. Therefore, cloud infrastructure presents us with several resources for retrieving them. If we want to exploit the total ability of these two technologies, then we will require the interdependence of both the cloud and AI.
In fact, it is very similar and almost a subset of AI. If we want to bring it in function, then it needs sufficient data. This is the only difference between machine learning and AI.
BOTS DESIGN AND DEPLOYMENT:
It is the choice between designing as well as the deploying. Therefore, these bots will come with an AI solution.
In fact, there is a huge difference between the cost of AI schemes and machine learning.
However, the use of artificial intelligence is increasing rapidly in business. This scenario is very common not only in production units but also in all other fields. Moreover, companies can save time and energy. Further, they improve production quality and quantity. We only need continuous upliftment of both our learning and skills. Therefore, we will try to enjoy the maximum amount of benefits from AI.
Top 12 Most Popular Artificial Intelligence Software:
- IBM SPSS.
- Cloud Machine Learning Engine.
- IBM Watson.
- Azure Machine Learning Studio.
- Apache Prediction.
- Salesforce Einstein.
- Nvidia Deep Learning AI.
Artificial Intelligence Companies:
As a matter of fact, there are a lot of AI companies. Some most important of them are
- Tempus: Works in health tech, biotech, big data in Chicago, Illinois.
- Narrative Science: Industry is big data, software in Chicago, Illinois.
- Alphasense: Works in fintech in New York.
- Neurala: Industry is machine learning and software from Boston, Massachusetts.
- Persado: Works in adtech, software from New York.
- DataRobot: Field of activities are big data, software in Boston, Massachusetts.
- Cognitive Scale: Deals with software, cloud from Austin, Texas.
- Clarifai: Works in software in New York.
- X.Ai: Industry is machine learning from New York.
- Nutonomy: Deals in automotive, transportation from Boston, Massachusetts.
- Freenome: works in biotech, healthcare in San Francisco, California.
The Most Important 15 Artificial Intelligence Companies in the World:
Below are the most important 15 artificial intelligence companies in the world.
The most important ten Artificial Intelligence Startups in India:
Below are the most important ten Artificial Intelligence Startups in India:
- Healthcare Startups: Doxper, Niramai
- Conversational AI Startups: Haptik.ai, Avaamo.
- Fintech Startups: LendingKart. Rubique.
- Logistics Startups: Locus.sh, LogiNext.
- Other Awesome AI Startups: Niki.ai, Cropln.
Future of Artificial Intelligence:
Indeed, the future of AI may be as per the followings:
- Drastic changes in employment.
- Machines may be as smart as humans.
- New face of movie industry.
- Reinforcement learning.
- Caring for the elderly.
- Generative adversarial networks.
- Automated transportation.
- Great support in defence.
- Reach the next level of science.
In the first place, AI is shaking the entire human social foundation. In fact, humans are reshaping with the help of artificial intelligence in both manifest and delicate ways.
However, there are multiple futures of AI is possibly in our reach. Besides, it is we who have to choose from them.
In the first place, AI is gaining space in our lives more and more. Generally, we use Siri as well as Alexa to support our voice-controller. Moreover, we take the help of Amazon, the recommendation engine. Further, we use Google for various searches, computers to diagnose diseases, autonomous robots Voice-controller and driving cars. Finally, we can say that we are using artificial intelligence almost in every field of our life. However, the stern reality is this we cannot live without using AI.
Indeed, it is providing us with all the necessary information and knowledge. As a result, our life is now better than before.
In fact, we can say that our happiness level has increased with the advent of artificial intelligence.
Finally, Artificial intelligence is already very popular. Further, its speed of growth is increasing by lips and bounds. Furthermore, it is improving and developing day by day.