Motivation is a powerful emotion to do any work. Motivation comes from the word ’motive’ which means desires or needs or wants within the individuals. Our path of the journey in our life, is not full of roses, instead, full of thrones. Therefore, we need the motivation to face troubles, problems, challenges, and failures in every step.
The word ’motive’ means motifs, thinking, needs, desires, wants. It also means energies, drives, or efforts within the individuals. Motivation is the manner of inspiring people to activities to accomplish certain goals.
Goals are psychological factors, which stimulate people’s activities. Goals may be the desire for success, recognition, money, job satisfaction, etc. Motivation generates willingness within the individual to perform to the best of his level.
Motivation a powerful emotion to do any work:
In a word, it is your driving force. Sometimes you feel highly motivated and can finish a job or work successfully. At first, you need to set goals. Without goal setting, you cannot get success in life.
It is also essential to stay motivated throughout. But in maximum time you do not feel any motivation. Therefore, you are not willing to do any work.
You know the positive attitude and its importance. For your motivation, you need to be positive always as well as maintain an attitude of gratitude. Moreover, know how to live life to the fullest. These qualities will help to settle the problem of demotivation.[If you are looking for some extra income, then the following articles may help you a lot.
- Benefits of a network marketing business.
- Freelancing-The Best Online Income Opportunity.
- The Scope of Network Marketing in India.
- How to Succeed in Network Marketing.
- What is Artificial Intelligence?]
Most importantly, demotivation is a big problem for the rank and file. It means a lack of desire to do anything or some works. Generally, people get demotivated very easily and give up temporarily. If we cannot motivate ourselves, we cannot do anything and therefore we will fail in life and consequently, we will be more and more demotivated.
Our path of the journey in our life, is not full of roses, instead, full of thrones. Therefore, we need the motivation to face troubles, problems, challenges, and failures in every step. If you feel a lack of motivation, then try to read positive life quotes for a better life and more success.
Motivation: What It Is and How It Works:
In a word, scientists explain it as our overall enthusiasm and readiness to do something and some psychological forces compel us to take action.[Savings is another very important subject in everyone’s life. You must try to save more and more. If you can save properly, then you can enjoy your life. The following articles will also help you to save.
- Factual reasons to save money.
- Savings and its Importance in life.
- Savings account, importance in our life.
- Grow savings for our better future?
- Importance of Child life insurance policy.]
Definition of Motivation:
Indeed, motivation is some internal as well as external reasons that inspire our desire and energy to persist interestedly and committedly to give the effort to attain a goal or complete a job. Moreover, it may be both our conscious and subconscious mind that leads us towards a desire or target, or expectation.
What is motivation?
Motivation is your personal drive to fulfill your needs or goals. The factors that affect your motivation level are
- How much you are keen to reach the goal.
- What do you want to gain in life?
- What are your own expectations?
[As a matter of fact, we all irrespective of gender and age want an acne-free beautiful face. If you want to maintain your beauty, then the following topics will help you a lot:
- How to maintain the beauty of your face?
- Rosewater benefits amazingly enhance your beauty.
- Rosewater benefits antioxidants to antiaging.
- Hair loss, worldwide concern for everyone.
If you wish, then you can read my writings on sleep. In fact, sleep is extremely essential not only to keep you energetic, active, and motivated throughout the day, but for all-round benefits:
- Sleep deprivation causes symptoms, treatments.
- Sleep comfortably on a cold night.
- Sleep apnea, a severe and fatal sleep disorder.]
Why motivation is important?
Motivation improves an individual’s performance level. It helps to transform your negativity or indifferent attitudes into positivity. Moreover, it helps to progress towards accomplishing your goal. It also generates an attitude of working together. Therefore, you find job satisfaction. You stick to a certain goal and want to achieve it at the earliest.
You develop your personal skills and improves your self-confidence. It helps to better your leadership qualities.
Therefore it is important both on a personal level as well as business level. The managerial staff prefers motivated employees.[If you wish, then you can read my writings to keep you fit and healthy. Some of them are:
- The importance of food in daily life.
- Healthy eating habits, what and how to develop.
- Cholesterol, causes, symptoms, and treatments.
- Protein, sources, deficiency, and requirements.
- Vitamins list, types, food, function, and intake.
- Vitamin A, a nutrient, benefits people’s health.]
Importance of Motivation:
To tell the truth, it is needed to do anything and everything.
Some of them are: –
- Motivation clarifies a goal.
- It helps to set a goal and work hard towards that and achieve success in life.
- Motivation helps one to set the priorities in one’s life.
- Moreover, it clarifies a goal.
- Motivation teaches perseverance.
- You require motivation to build self-confidence.
- Motivation drives an individual through challenges and setbacks.
- Besides, it fights against fear.
- Additionally, it inspires others.
- Olive oil.
- Red wine, imbibe moderately, stay healthy.
- Superfood coconut, incredibly versatile, nutritious, healthy.
- Aloe Vera, amazingly beneficial “plant of immortality”.
- Mangoes, nutritious, sweet, versatile, and delicious.
- Mango, nutritional and health benefit.
- Walnuts, nutrients, benefits, risks, diets.
- Banana, nutritional benefits, and side effects.
- Apple, health and nutritional benefits.]
EXAMPLES of MOTIVATION:
In all honesty, Abraham Lincoln, the 16th President of the United States, is one of the greatest motivators of the world. In short, he followed success as a journey from failure to failure without losing enthusiasm and in this journey, strong motivation is the most vital factor.
If we can read his biography, we must get it. From his tender age, he faces a lot of problems and setbacks and various losses. But he was always so highly motivated that he went on and finally became President of America at the age of 52 and it was the first success in his life.
Most importantly, Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam was a famous Scientist and 11th president of India. Moreover, he got fame as a “Missile Man of India”. He won several prestigious awards along with Bharat Ratna in 1997.
His father was a fisherman. As they were very poor and could not get the necessary food, so he had to help his father. Afterward, he had to sell newspapers inroads. He had faced poverty very closely.
If we read his story of the fight, we will generate it within us. He believed “FAILURE will never overtake me if my definition to SUCCEED is strong enough”.
Read his books and motivational quotes.
Motivation in Management:
It comes from the word ’motive’ which means desires or needs or wants within the individuals. Most importantly, the stimulants for managements or general worker may be
- The glory of accomplishing success.
- Longing for some extra money.
- Either Promotion in job or job-satisfaction
- Team performance
- Above all individual happiness along with a happy working environment etc.
However, the most vital role of management nowadays is to develop motivation amongst the employees to perform to their level best.
Therefore, the importance of leadership qualities or the leaders is highly demanding to the management.
Most importantly, we can say that materialistic incentives can do a great job as a motivator.
Elephant and Rope (Belief):
If we notice elephants in Zoos or somewhere else, we will be astonished that the elephants are being kept not in cages. Rather they are held by a small chain or thin rope in one of his back legs. Moreover, the rope or the chain is tied up with a very small piece of wood and sometimes it is not at all tied up
If the elephant wants he can easily escape from there. But they never do so. They only put one of the front legs up and put it down.
Actually, the reason is when the elephants were very early of their age they were tied up with much strong rope or chain in such a manner that they tried very hard, but they could not tear apart the bindings.
Furthermore, a bell was hanging from his neck. Whenever he tried to forward his front leg, the bell rings.
These happen for prolonged days and months. In the meantime, the elephant grew up and he started believing that he will not be able to break open this obstacle. He then gives up.
As he lifts his front leg, the bell rings and he feels the rope on his back leg, so he took his front leg back again. Instead, if he anyhow lands his front leg in front, he can easily escape and enjoy his normal life.
The only reason is self believe that keeps the elephant from breaking free and escape.
Moral of this story:
Always believe that if we continuously keep on trying, one day all the obstacles will go away and we will get success. We should get our motivation from this story and do it again and again until we get success.
Therefore, never give up and lose hope or believe
A Group of Frogs (Encouragement):
While a group of frogs was playing in the woods, all of a sudden two frogs fell down in a pit.
As the other frogs saw that the pit was very deep, so it was impossible to come out of it and they were saying this to the two frogs.
However, the two frogs decided they will try their level best to come out of the pit. Otherwise, they have to die. Therefore, they ignored the shouting of other frogs.
So, they started to jump out of the pit. But they failed every time.
Notwithstanding their effort, the frogs from outside the pit were continuously shouting them to give up, instead of encouraging them.
Sooner or later, a frog gave up the fight and died immediately.
But, the other frog went on jumping harder and harder with much more dedication and determination and finally came out of the pit.
Actually, the frog was deaf and therefore he thought that his mates are shouting and encouraging him all the time.
So, be deaf like that frog and never give up, as if you hear the public around you they will always say something negative to you.[If you wish, then you can taste the following dishes or recipes:
- Bengali food-a unique culinary style.
- Sikkim food: Authentic, exotic, culinary style.
- Bengali cuisine is unique and distinctive.
Also, may read general awareness like:
First, we definitely create a notebook and then write down motivation quotes of famous people and study them regularly.
Secondly, we may create a calendar of motivational quotes and hang them from the wall.
Thirdly, we may create small dice or paperweight with these quotes and put them on the table.
1)One of the world-famous quotes is “The Pessimist Sees Difficulty In Every Opportunity. The Optimist Sees Opportunity In Every Difficulty.” – Winston Churchill.
Most importantly, when we talk about motivation quotes for success words of wisdom from Winston Churchill will always be on the list.
2) “Whether You Think You Can Or Think You Can’t, You’re Right.” –Henry Ford.
3) “Look at the sky. We are not alone. The whole universe is friendly to us and conspires only to give the best to those who dream and work.”- A. P. J. Abdul Kalam
4) “ If you don’t build your dream, someone else will hire you to help them build theirs.”-Dhirubhai Ambani
5) “Think big, think fast, think ahead. Ideas are no one’s monopoly.”-Dhirubhai Ambani
At last, you must remember that your motivation will help you to successfully complete the journey of life. There are a lot of avenues. If you go some distance and quit and take a new path and repeat it throughout, you will end with a big zero. Otherwise, you will work to fulfill other goals or targets.
Therefore, you need a high level of motivation to dream big and put all your energy and efforts to fulfil your dream.
Always be positive and motivated. They will help to achieve more success in your life. Therefore, you can increase your self-esteem as well as your happiness. It will help you to live life to the fullest.
I hope this article will help you to improve your motivation level and lead a happy and peaceful life.[Actually, there are several amazing and alluring hill stations in India. People generally visit these places to enjoy the abundant scenic natural beauties. If you read these, they will help you to develop a tour plan.
- Pelling: Serene, stunning, alluring tiny hamlet.
- Gangtok: Extremely alluring, enjoyably boisterous, and garlanded in clouds.
- Sandakphu- A Paradise to all adventure lovers.
- Kolakham Rishop-offbeat destinations.
- Nainital: Land of Misty Lakes and Mountains.
- Munsyari-The Little Kashmir.
- Ooty: Amazingly beautiful “Queen of Hill Stations”
- Shimla: Fenced by Snowy peaks, green pastures
- Manali-The White Princess, Jewel of Kullu Valley
There are some other places with historical as well as religious significance. You must visit these places, at least, once in your lifetime. These places are:
- Allahabad: Many-faceted, cultured, admirable jewel of India.
- Delhi-The colorful capital of India.
- Murshidabad– A Place To Spend a Weekend.
- Ghatshila The Fortifying Natural Beauty.
- Kaikhali, Nimpith-Ideal Weekend Destination.]
Also may try these tasty recipes at home: