Flawless Skin-craving of all women is sensitive issue irrespective of age. Glowing and flawless skin is their appetite. Perfect skincare routine is the key.
Flawless Skin-craving of every woman is a vital aspect to all the lady irrespective of age. They aspire for glowing and flawless skin in natural ways. They even spend time and money on this.
Flawless Skin-Craving of All Women:
To begin with, the ladies use a lot of makeup products, available in the market. Because they want flawless skin. This is due to the reason that flawless skin plays an important role to look attractive. But in the long run, they are hampering our tender skin. Therefore, they are not very saved for our skin health. In fact, we can enjoy and maintain flawless skin from natural makeup.
As a matter of fact, flawless skin is the demand of everyone irrespective of sex and age.
Flawless Skin Definition/ Meaning:
In the first place, skin without acne, dark spots, redness makes one attractive. Further, it boosts our confidence. Additionally, it improves our quality of life. Apart from this, it indirectly helps to increase our self-esteem.
If we can achieve and maintain flawless skin, then we are praised everywhere. It gives us inspiration and motivation. To get flawless skin and to maintain it, is a continuous process. We have to do a few works daily for this flawless skin.
Flawless Skin-The Best Ways to Have It:
In all honesty, the best ways to have it is gaining a lot of importance, particularly among the girls. Normally, we all want to look good and attractive. Undoubtedly, flawless skin is the key.
How Can I Get a Flawless Skin in 7 days?
We, especially the ladies (girl child) irrespective of their ages dreams to have a supple and radiant skin. They prefer both herbal products as well as natural products. DIY products, of course, is a very good solution. They can produce magical effects.
Natural Ways to Get a Flawless Skin:
For that reason, the following stages are extremely important as well as necessary.
Method 1: Develop an Effective Skin Care Routine:
In order to develop an effective skincare routine, we need to follow these steps.
1)First, We Shall Determine Our Skin Type. It Will be One of These Four Types:
- Combination of either.
In the first place, we need to know our skin type. If we do not know our skin type, then we cannot use the right products. Because there are products suitable for a particular skin type. To know the particular and suitable products for our skin is the most important factor for getting a flawless skin.
For this, first, we will wash our face.
Then, we will allow it to dry. Then we will leave our face totally untouched for an hour. Now, we will inspect our skin type. For that, we will dab a tissue paper between forehead, nose and cheek. It is also popular as T-zone.
- If our skin is normal, then it will show no oil or flaky skin. It will be very smooth and supple. Besides, we may think ourselves very lucky if we have normal skin. It is very easy to make it flawless skin than other skin types.
- In the case of oily skin, the tissue paper will be greasy. This is also a very common skin type. Moreover, it possesses large pores along with a little bit of shine.
- On the other hand, dry skin will have taut and flakes of dead skin. The pores are very small. Added to this, this skin texture needs added moisturizer. Indeed, this is a very important aspect of this type of skin.
- However, combination skin is not very usual. It shows features of all the above three skin types. Usually, this skin type is oily in the T-zone. Added to this it shows signs of both normal and dry elsewhere.
2)Invest in a Cleanser, Toner, Moisturizer and Facial Scrub That Suites Our Skin:
To start with, we will have to know the right order to use our skincare products. It is the most important first step to have flawless skin. Moreover, at our young age, we need not use a facial scrub. At first, we shall try two or three brands of products that seem to be the most suitable for our skin. Then, we can choose the perfect product for our skin. Moreover, we can take the advice of an associate at the skincare counter.
- In the first place, we will try non-comedogenic cleanser, toner and moisturizer. They do not clog the pores. Therefore, it minimizes the chance of pimples.
- If already there are skin problems like eczema or acne, then we need to take the opinion of a dermatologist. They will suggest a specific and suitable treatment for flawless skin.
3. Buy an SPF 50+ Sunscreen for Daily Use:
We will use such sunscreen that has neither fragrance nor oil. Basically, it helps to protect our tender skin from the harmful effects of UV-A and UV-B rays. To tell the truth, theses harmful rays may damage our skin in various ways. Even it can cause cancer. In fact, sunscreen cream saves our skins in many ways.
Without the proper use of sunscreen, it is not possible to get a flawless skin.
Because, some moisturizers offer inbuilt sunscreen facility, therefore we may experience them. If it works well as well as hydrates our skin, then we may use them.
- In the day time, we will use sunscreen cream or lotion according to our skin types.
- We can also use a makeup foundation with SPF for the day time.
- Further, we will try to cover our face as much as possible when we go out, particularly in the daytime.
4. Use Face Wash Daily:
Usually, we will wash our face with face wash at least twice a day. Otherwise, it will be worthless to have flawless skin.
Apart from this, we will use a face scrub. This is due to get rid of our dead cells as well as the dead layer. Moreover, we will do this every 3 to 4 days. Indeed, too much scrubbing damage our face. Then, we cannot get a flawless skin.
After that, it will be better if we may apply original aloe Vera juice. We will get it from an aloe Vera plant. By the by, we can easily grow aloe Vera plant in our house within a tub. Then, we will rinse it off with only cold water.
Most importantly, we will remember one thing.
- Whenever we will use any natural product, then we must not use any face wash or soap later. As a matter of fact, it will just ruin the total effectiveness of using it. This helps a great deal to retain our flawless skin.
- In the first place, we will use only our fingers and rub them gently. Further, we will not use a washcloth or a loofah. We must not use any harsh item to wash our face. This is in order to avoid irritation, whatsoever. Otherwise, flawless skin will be a daydream.
- We must use face wash when we get up in the morning after a sound and sufficient sleep. Moreover, we will use it at night, as we are preparing for a night of deep sleep. This is particularly important for them who have oily skin or other skin problems.
- Added to this, we must use the toner after every wash. As we wash with a facial cleanser, it, in turn, cleanses all the dirt and soaks natural oils from our face. However, hydrated skin is the basis of clear and flawless skin. By the by, rose water acts as a wonderful natural toner and it suits all skin type.
Then moisturisation is a must for our skin, as it hydrates our skin and locks the moisture of our skin.
- Another important step to having flawless skin is to wash our face with cold water. In fact, it works magically. It helps to give our skin a natural glow. We may splash cold(ice) water after waking up in the morning. Moreover, we can do this after returning back home from outside. Even we may use it before sleeping.
- Most importantly, we will never apply hot water to our face. It tends to make. your face dull. Therefore, it will hamper our process to get flawless skin.
5.Apply One Natural Thing on Face Every Day:
In all honesty, it is highly effective. At first, we may use aloe Vera. Further, pieces of cucumber or watermelon are very good for our skin. Furthermore, grated potato works magically to remove tan from our face within a week or so. Combination of rose and milk is also good.
Apart from this, we can mix aloe Vera, Multani mitti, mashed banana, rice powder, gram flour, honey and curd. As a matter of fact, these items can make different combinations with other natural items and produce an excellent result
Most importantly, we will remember one thing. Whenever we will use any natural product, then we must not use any face wash or soap later. As a matter of fact, it will just ruin the total effectiveness of using it. This helps a great deal to retain our flawless skin.
6.Massage Face with Cleansing and Moisturizing:
We will always try to massage our face during cleansing & moisturizing. We will do this for 1-2 minutes. When we massage our face, it boosts blood circulation. As a result, we get a better-looking complexion as well as healthy and flawless skin. However, we may also use jade-roller.
7. Wash off Makeup:
To begin with, we will try to avoid makeup as much as possible. This is very vital for flawless skin.
At night we must remove all our makeup before going to bed. At first, we must remove the makeup with makeup remover. For dry skin types, we can use extra virgin olive oil to remove the makeup. Then we will wash our face with face wash. Finally, we will apply moisturizer or night cream and complete the last step of our daily skincare routine. This is a must for flawless skin. So we cannot skip it.
Method 2:Making Lifestyle Changes:
Apart from developing a perfect skincare routine, suitable lifestyle changes are extremely important to have the desired result. Without these necessary changes, we cannot accomplish a flawless and glowing skin.
1. Eat Properly:
In all honesty, our healthy eating habit plays a vital role in our flawless skin. Usually, our diet needs to be a balanced diet. At first, our foods must contain plenty of protein. Proteins are the building blocks of our body as well as skin. Additionally, we should eat sufficient antioxidants in our food. It even can delay our antiaging. Both the protein and antioxidants are very helpful for our flawless skin as well as hair loss.
As a matter of fact, we should eat sufficient fruits and vegetables. Moreover, we will avoid foods that contain sugar and caffeine. Further, we will avoid all greasy foods along with red meat.
Below are some foods suitable for flawless skin.
Skin Care Diet for Flawless Skin:
- Dried Apricots.
- Olive Oil.
- Soya beans.
- Sweet Potatoes.
Indeed, we need not use expensive items to achieve flawless skin. There are many natural foods that we may apply to our skin. We may use milk, honey, turmeric and lemon in many ways.
2. Drink Plenty of Fluids:
Another crucial thing for flawless skin is to drink sufficient fluids. To be more precise, it will be preferably water. In all honesty, we must drink 8-10 full glass of water. In other words, it will be 3-4 litres of water, at least, daily.
Added to this, we will try to avoid soft drinks, caffeine products. Above all, green or herbal tea is also very good for our flawless skin.
We may also drink milk or some fruit juice, preferably black grapes juice before sleep. It is also very helpful to have flawless skin.
Apart from these, honey with some Luke warm water in the morning after wake up is very good to maintain flawless skin.
Juices for Flawless Skin:
The following juices are also very helpful as they help in many ways to accomplish a flawless skin.
- Tomato juice.
- Aloe Vera Juice.
- Papaya Juice.
- Apple Juice.
- Carrot and beetroot juice.
- Cucumber Juice.
- Green Tea.
- Soy Milk.
- Pomegranate Juice.
- Lemon Water.
- Coconut water.
As a matter of fact, exercise can improve metabolism. It relieves us from stress, as well. Moreover, all our bodily and mental function do better with exercise. Similarly, it helps to have flawless skin.
To tell the truth, our sound and sufficient sleep can better all our bodily functions. Our skin retains its glory and repairs all the damages while we are in deep sleep. Therefore, our sufficient, as well as deep sleep, is directly related to our flawless skin.
Shortage of sleep leaves some marks on our face. If it continues for a long time, then there will appear a dark shed below our eye. Moreover, signs of antiaging and wrinkles are prominent on our face. Sometimes, dark spots may appear in the face.
However, if anyone faces the problem of sleep paralysis, he/she must find quick remedies.
In all honesty, our stress plays a very special role. Whenever we are under stress, our skin is also badly affected. It also affects our daily skincare routine. Therefore, we have to know about stress management techniques.
Simple Home Remedies for Flawless Skin:
To start with, it possesses outstanding antibacterial agent. Therefore, it is highly effective to prevent the number of pimples and zits in the purest state. Hence it ensures a spotless skin complexion for the long term.
Moreover, it is rich in bleaching properties. As a result, it is helpful to fade pigmentation and scars. Finally, we get a flawless skin.
Experts say that there is Anthraquinone in raw Aloe Vera extracts. In fact, it increases cell turnover and removes dead cells. So it helps to reduce hyperpigmentation. As a result, it leads to glowing and flawless skin.
In the first place, there is Tyrosine in raw milk. It can control the hormone that produces melanin. Melanin is a vital agent for skin texture and colour.
This is also another wonderful natural ingredient that gives us flawless skin. Curcumin, in turmeric, is a very strong antioxidant as well as an anti-inflammatory agent. It provides various skin benefits. At first, it brightens the skin. Further, it improves skin complexion. Above all, it rejuvenates our dull skin.
As a matter of fact, the pH level of cucumber is the same as our skin. Apart from this, it has soothing properties. Therefore, it helps to replenish our skin’s caring and natural acid mantle. Consequently, it promotes flawless skin
The raw potato juice is rich in Vitamin C as well as mild bleaching properties. It contains starch that is perfect to remove dark spots on our skin. These dark spots may be due to age factor or excessive exposure to the sun. Therefore, we get supple and radiant skin.
Actually, gram flour is a wonderful natural exfoliator. It functions superbly in removing dead skin cells. As a result, a healthier new layer of skin comes up in the surface to replace the dead cells or layer. Therefore, we have a glowing complexion and flawless skin.
Above all, besan acts as an excellent agent for radiant and flawless skin.
In the first place, rose water performs On our skin like a mild astringent. It not only makes our skin soft and supple but also tightens the skin pores. It also soothes irritated skin. We also can add rose water with all the homemade face pack and then use it.
It has many uses and produces a wonderful result to get flawless skin.
Most importantly, tomatoes contain lycopene. It protects our skin from the sun. Moreover, it helps to lessen the harmful effect of suntan instantly. It also helps to cure acne.
At first, we will make tomato pulp. Then we will mix it with 3-4 drops of lemon juice. Now, we will apply it on our face. We will leave it for around 15 minutes. Then we will rinse it off with cool water. However, we can use it daily before the bath to have flawless skin.
However, the following items are also very good:
- Apple Cider Vinegar.
- Castor Oil.
- Rosehip Oil.
- Almond Oil.
- Rice Water.
- Rose Water.
Now we will make some DIY masks that may end all our worries about how to get flawless skin naturally.
1.Sandalwood Powder, Rose Water and cucumber:
- At first, we will take one tablespoon of sandalwood powder, rose water and very fine grated cucumber. Now, we will mix them well and make a fine mixture.
- Afterwards, we will apply it on our face and allow it to dry around 15 minutes. Then, we will wash with cool water.
- Sandalwood powder helps to lighten age spots or wrinkles, pigmentation and blemishes.
- In fact, it is a marvellous cooling face pack. Besides, it works wonderfully on oily and sensitive skins.
- We may try this after 3-4 days. It works fantastically to have flawless skin.
2.Milk and Honey:
- In fact, it is a wonderful combination of dry skin. This is because honey supplies moisture to our skin. We may use malai (fresh cream) instead of m
- We will mix one tablespoon of each of them very well. Then, we will apply on clean face. We will rub the skin gently in a circular motion, clockwise and upward direction for 2-3 minutes.
- We will leave it for 15 minutes or so and rinse off with lukewarm water.
- This is, no doubt, beautiful home-made remedies for flawless skin. We can do this daily.
3.Turmeric, Lemon Juice and Yoghurt:
- The perfect home-made remedy for oily skins regarding glowing and fair face.
- We require a mixture of one teaspoon of each of yoghurt and turmeric powder along with two teaspoons of lemon juice. Then we will apply it all over our face and leave it for 15 minutes.
- We may gently massage our face, using a little water, before rinse off with cold water.
- This is a very effective natural remedy to have flawless skin.
- We may apply twice a week for the desired result.
4.Besan and Rose Water:
- We need to mix together two tablespoons of besan (gram flour) with the same amount of rose water and prepare a thick paste.
- After applying all over the face, we will rub gently, in a circular but upward motion, in the clockwise direction.
- Then, allow it to dry for 20 minutes and wash off with tepid water.
- This is perfect to achieve flawless skin, particularly for oily skin.
- We will use it once a week.
5.Honey, Potato and Rose Water:
We will mix one teaspoon of honey with a nicely grated small potato along with 4-5 drops of rose water.
Then, apply it all over the face and neck. Leave for around 30 minutes. After that wash off with cool water.
We may use it after1-2 days with the intention to have flawless skin.
Some More Home-Made Remedies:
1)Oatmeal, Honey and Lemon Juice:
We will make a paste of two tablespoons of oatmeal with one tablespoon of each honey and lemon juice. If necessary, we can mix a few drops of water.
Then, we will apply all over face and neck and leave for 15-20 minutes. Then wash with lukewarm water.
We shall apply it twice a week.
Oatmeal soothes our skin. It exfoliates the dead cells of our skin. It hydrates the skin. The anti-inflammatory properties and antioxidants in oatmeal are added beneficial for obtaining flawless skin.
2)Banana, Milk and Egg:
Banana is a very skin-friendly fruit. We will mash a banana and make a pulp. Then we will add some milk or white juice of egg. Apply it all over face and let it dry for around 15 minutes. Then we will rinse of applying cold water.
Banana contains vitamins E and C, potassium as well as moisture. These works marvellously for glowing skin. We will use it regularly to have flawless skin.
3. Papaya and Lemon Juice:
We will mash a piece of ripe papaya and make a paste adding some lemon juice to it. Then, apply it on the face and let it dry for around 15-20 minutes. For better result, we can add a white substance of an egg and some honey with the paste. After that, we will wash it off.
In the first place, papaya nourishes the skin. Vitamin A along with papain enzyme removes not only dead skin cells but also inactive proteins. Therefore, it replenishes our skin and we get flawless skin.
However, juices of watermelon, cucumber, and coconut have cooling properties. If we can apply them regularly on our face, they, in turn, help to calm our skin from the heat of the outside world. Furthermore, watermelon contains vitamin A, C and B6. Besides, it is rich in lycopene and many amino acids. All these all contribute towards healthy skin. Not only apply, but we can also add to our smoothies on a daily basis to ensure flawless skin.
Apart from this, there are a lot of items and DIY combinations.
But if anyone follows only the above instructions, he needs nothing more.
Habits of People with Flawless Skin:
In all honesty, they do the followings:
- At first, they sleep for at least 7-8 hours.
- Secondly, they save their skin from sunlight. They, unnecessary do not expose their skin to sunlight.
- Next, they keep their skin, mainly face, always hydrated.
- Further, they know to relax.
- Furthermore, they know to control their stress.
- Besides, they exercise daily.
- Apart from these, they wash their make up before sleep.
- Anyhow, they try to use minimum make up.
- Moreover, they use herbal products.
Above all, they do all stated above to have flawless skin.
Products Suitable for Flawless Skin:
We can choose our products from items from the following companies:
- Modi Care.
- Tata Harper.
We also can buy some products online and may earn handsome some discount. It also helps to save money.
By the by it is important in our life to know
Usually, it is a very common women goal to have flawless skin. Most importantly, skincare is not at all a magic show. It is a long-term continuous process. Both consistency and patience are the hey. At the same time, we require a positive attitude. Without this, we cannot go further.
In fact, it is almost our life-long matter. Every day, we require around 10-15 minutes for at least 3 times. First, when we wake up in the morning. Second, after the bath, as we prepare to go out. Finally, at night when we are ready to go to bed for sleep.
These are mandatory to accomplish flawless skin.
Therefore, goal setting is very crucial.
After that, we will follow our daily routine or schedule. We do not even require to think a lot about it. We will just do it, consistently and live life with happiness.
If we are already doing this, then it is ok. If we are not doing, then start from today.
Finally, enjoy the beauty and charm of flawless skin.